Sunday, February 8, 2015



When I was in high school deadlines use to be my worst nightmare. The first couple of weeks in my freshman year of college, I learned the hard way which  made me realize I had to change. But along the way I got use to using one of the basic tools to meet deadlines. The calendar in my room was my second best friend, as I used it more I started realizing how organized I was when it came to deadlines and turning assignments in on time. Although it did take me some time to actually go out of my way to get a calendar, it was worth it because I ended up seeing results. Now I am able to reach every deadline given.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on your post. During my high school years, it seemed like there were so many other stimulating things to do other than homework. Unlike your path of taking the crash course with college right away, I decided to join the military.
    I knew I needed more maturation. A calendar is something I will definitely consider implementing among other things.

    ReplyDelete